Sunday, March 8, 2009

Guilt

Ok, so I was feeling a little guilty that I haven't posted anything recently. I've been working around the clock - literally! I had a few days there where I got back to sleeping from 12am - 8am. It was great. But then I worked from 10am - 10am, and I was all messed up again.

I've really settled into a routine here. But, things are about to be shaken up! My buddy The Kap'n is coming out to visit for a week. The adventure will begin in a few hours, with me trying to make my way to the airport. The timing is perfect, as I've just finished the bulk of the work for a huge project, and the rest of this week should be fairly mellow as far as work is concerned.

Anywho, I need to get what little sleep I can. I just wanted to throw something out there for you - mostly because of the guilt I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment